Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Identity Crisis

I was immune to Starbuck's for a long time. I am not a coffee drinker. I love hot chocolate, but have never even been a fan of Starbuck's hot chocolate. It just seemed rather bitter or blah.

I don't know how it happened. I thought it was Jim's fault, but he denies it. Maybe it's my boss' fault. But somehow, someone, somewhere introduced me to the magic potion.

Java Chip Frappuccino...

I.
LOVE.
YOU.

I buy them too often. I was happy to learn they make a "light" version, but the addiction is still bad.

It's only recently that the baristas are starting to truly recognize me and try to make a connection. They certainly don't know my name with confidence yet (one girl is getting close) and no one has yet attempted to remember my order. I vary the size and flip-flop on the "light" version.

Through it all, they continue to contribute to my name game.

Shawna

I'm used to Shawna. I get it ALL the TIME!

This next one, however was a first.


SHON

Wha--?

No comments: