Saturday, September 18, 2010

Motivation

Nothing gets me more motivated to post to my blog than reading other blogs. I don't follow too many blogs, but I certainly have my favorites that I like to check. I love witty, humorous writing and it inspires me to to do my part. I never think I'm as witty as I would like to be, but I like to think I'm at least making an effort.

Also, I feel like posts are more fun with pictures and that is what holds me back the most from posting. To pull the pictures together that I want to, crop them, edit them, write about them. Oy vei! Too much! So, I'm trying to let myslef just write, unencumbered.

There is still a backlog of things I want to post about that must have pictures, so I will get to them as I can. But today, this is all I have to say. I am motivated. I've been reading a new blog that has me inspired again. It's refreshing.

No comments: