Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To: Josh's Fan Club

Thank you so much for the mail! He is loving it! I think we spent 15 minutes yesterday sitting on the porch moving his most recent delivery in and out of the mail box.

It went something like this:

"Dooh, dooh" as he points at the mail box. I open the door.

"Mayh, mayh" as he points at the mail box.

I hand Josh his mail and he pulls the card out of the envelope and smiles. He attemps to put it back in the envelope but needs mommy's help.

Once the card is in, "Bah, bah" as he points at the mail box. I put the card back.

"Dooh, dooh" as he points at the mail box, I close the door.

Big smile, aaanndd repeat..."Dooh, dooh"...

So, yes, Josh is loving receiving mail. I show him the front of the envelope and read each letter of his name so he can start to understand that the mail is specifically for him. He's so stinkin' cute!

No comments: