Thursday, March 24, 2011

"May! May! May!"

No, I'm not talking about the month. I'm talking about "mail". Or, rather, Josh is taking about mail, which in Josh language is "may".

He is picking up on so much so fast and really knows the routines. He has started indicating his desire to check the mail. I think his interest was raised when he got a couple cards for St. Patrick's Day that were just for him. He had fun opening them.

So, this post is to ask for mail for little Josh. I know that he would just love getting more mail. It doesn't have to be anything special. You could draw a picture or put stickers on a piece of paper that opens and he'll be happy.

If you don't have my address, get in touch with me for it.

"May, may, may" is not to be confused with "moh, moh, moh" which may be confused with "more" or "lawn mower".

No comments: