Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sunny Days = Gardening

Our weather this winter has been weird - we keep getting cycles that swing from cold to warm to cold to warm... But the cold days have begun to be less cold and it's really nice to be outside.

We recently got a picnic table and umbrella for Josh. I've been trying to come up with a plan of how to set up a play area for Josh in our backyard, but for now the table sits in our driveway.


He loves it!





Josh has become quite the helper in the garden. He's great at pulling weeds.


I also got him a couple gardening tools so that I could take full advantage of his "help". He took to the tools immediately and loved copying what I was doing.



Apparently he thinks I "throw" the dirt out of the boxes.


Jim taught him how to mow the lawn a couple weekends ago. Won't be long before this boy is earning his keep!

He was loving it!

The boys and their toys.


This past weekend was a beautiful sunny day and I realized I haven't taken any random shots of Josh in quite a while. The weather gave me the perfect excuse and motivation.

This bottom lip just cracks me up. He's not pouting or mad, just using his noggin.


Hee Hee


Ya just gotta love him!


Me and my boy!


Such a confident walker now.

No comments: