Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kids Love Music

MAJOR CUTENESS ALERT!!!

I am so excited to finally be enrolling Joshua in some social activities. My mom found a five-week music class for kids 4-14 months at the local community center. The time of it is just perfect for me to take him on a day at home.

I really hope that Joshua will be musical. I am trying to expose him as much as possible.

This little class was so stinkin' cute! We sang songs, shook maracas, danced, tickled and bounced. We also played some drums. At the end there was one big drum for all the kids to gather around. There were little holes in the bottom for the kids' legs to poke through so they could get close.




I just love watching Josh in this video. He is taking it all in! He's watching the other kids and testing out the instruments. He just loves being around other kids. There were four kids in the class today: 3 boys and one girl. I think the youngest was 8 months and I think Josh was the oldest at almost a year.

I can't wait till next week!

No comments: