Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Joshua's Wish List


With Joshua's birthday coming up quickly and Christmas not too far behind that, I have been getting a few questions of things to get him. So I thought I would just list some ideas here, especially since my mind tends to go blank when I hear the question.

Wagon

Wooden Toys - I am a big fan of any toys that are simple and seem "old school". Little Alouette is one example of some cute wooden toys. They have a lot of teethers which maybe Josh is getting too old for, but there are some really cute things there. Also, a couple from my small group make some really cool stuff at French Family Connections.

Activity Table - He loves standing and playing at our coffee table. On a play date Josh got to play at an activity table and seemed to really love it!

Hooded bath towels - big. He long ago outgrew the two little ones he has.

Walking toys

CDs - just some cute kids music kind of stuff.

Clothes - He doesn't have a huge need for clothes right now (we have been incredibly blessed with hand-me-downs), but if you ever wonder about sizes... His shirt size is pretty on track with his age. Pants need to be bigger to accommodate his cloth diapers. So while he is 12 months now, good size pants are 18M - 24M (or 2T).

Books - bedtime, learning, touching...they're all good at this point.

I'm going to keep a link to this post on the right for easy reference. And I may change the list as I think of anything else.

No comments: