Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Wardrobe

We have been so blessed with so many clothes for Joshua that I haven't had to buy a thing yet. Which is a double blessing for me since I hate clothes shopping so much. Hopefully it will be easier to shop for Josh than it has been to shop for me or Jim. But between hand-me-downs and gifts of new clothes, we are well stocked.

But, it's Christmas time...and he has no Christmas clothes. So I have had fun buying him Christmas clothes and making sure Josh wears them as much as possible.

This little number from Old Navy barely fit him for this one wearing. He is getting so big! It's a three month size, but as I was dressing him in it, I noticed the length and weight references and he is at the top of both!!! My big boy!


Here's another Old Navy piece. Still barely fit around his diaper, but the sleeve length was better.


I had seen a picture one of my friends had taken of her son with him propped up in the crib so I thought I would try it. This is the second photo I took and he had started to slump over.

I started to reach out to right him, but then he basically did it himself. He even lifted his head up. Such a strong boy too!!


I guess it's time for me to start sorting through the 3-6 month clothes to see what he can wear.

Josh is eight weeks tomorrow and he has been doing pretty good. He started sleeping through the night consistently a little over a week ago. He is solidly asleep from 10:00 pm to 4:30 am. His daytime naps have been a little rough the last couple days and his poor little voice is starting to sound hoarse from all his crying. Hopefully we'll get back on track in the next day or two.

No comments: