Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anthropomorphizing a Two Month Old

I'm trying to be good about taking pictures of Josh at his monthly birthday markers. We have a picture frame with slots for each month and I'll feel better knowing the photos are to the day. It's the obsessive side of me.

I propped Josh up in the glider and as I looked through the photos, I was amused by his various expressions. But I tell ya, this kid knows when a camera is on him because he doesn't smile and stops doing the cutest of cutes. He has such a great smile that I have the hardest time getting a picture of.

So, here for your enjoyment...I present Joshua The Human Emoticon.

{sigh}
"Here we go again. More pictures"


"Okay, Mom. Figure out your lighting and let's get going."


{yawn}
"It's exhausting to be so cute."


"WHAT did you just say?"


"WHOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!!"


"Who's this guy and what is he doing here?"


"I'll pretend he's not here."


"Ah, he's not so bad. We can work together."


"Ew! Something stinks! I'm pretty sure it's you dude!"


"Okay, look squeezable."


"Really? Tell me more."


"You're going to put that thermometer WHERE?!?!"


"Just chillin'."


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

No comments: