Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Intro to Web Design

Last night I started a new class called Intro to Web Design. It's a quick 5 week course online teaching the basics of HTML. Off and on I have wanted to learn some web design stuff, but didn't really feel I had the time to focus on it. Also, Jim works on our family website every now and then and I would love to have more knowledge to be able to help in that process more than just writing the text for pix and stuff. Then of course there is this blog which I would love to dress up better. So you may see some changes as I play around.

I've already been called a "blogging nerd" by one of my supportive friends. ;-p

As I was leaving class I realized how much I really was looking forward to learning something new. It reminded me that years ago I envisioned that some day I would love to take different classes just to learn different stuff - underwater-basket-weaving anyone? I guess I'm at the place in life now. YIPPEE!! Bring on the knowledge!!

No comments: