Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Could it be...?

I went into Blogger today to see if I had any comments to moderate and to my surprise the layout of Blogger has changed.  Hallelujah!  I have had a lot of issues with how difficult it is to create blog posts and more specifically with how photos are handled. I also hate that I have to check for comments since the notification doesn't seem to work right.  Many times I have considered changing the host, but I'm just too lazy to care enough right now.

So much has changed with Blogger that I can only hope that my private gripes have been addressed.  I can't wait to play with it.

I just had to share my little tidbit of joy for the day (besides Emily's super-big grins).  =D

UPDATE:  So far I am extremely happy with Blogger's update.  Most of my grumbles have been fixed.  Pictures are easy to load and place, editing tools are better, I'm notified of comments now, and lots of other new stuff too.  HOORAY!!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

OK - so I thought I'd try this new system, especially since I seem to have problems with doing this stuff. Loved the post about "fishing for cats". What a great way to say it. But then we always knew you were a great writer!

Susan said...

Where are the "big grins" you said you wanted to share..... do we have to imagine them, or are the pictures hiding?