Friday, November 4, 2011

2011 Wish List

I can't believe this kid is two already. I still feel pretty stumped at what things he should have, but below are a few ideas if anybody is wondering...

Veggie Tales - CDs or DVDs

Music - Anything music related makes me happy. I so desperately want this kid to love and appreciate music and he seems to be showing some promising signs.

Bath Toys - the poor kid has had nothing but cups to play with. I'm sure he would love something a little more creative.

Learning Toys - anything that really helps with letter and numbers.

Art Supplies - We're not quite into them yet, but I'll bet this next year will be a big one for being artsy.

Themes - He's pretty much into Pixar Cars ("Keem" for McQueen) right now. He still loves Elmo. He's also getting good with Mickey Mouse ("Mee-Mee House") and his friends - especially now that we have Disney passes.

No comments: