Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Regina Phalange

Okay, so I was trying to find a quiz that tells you which Friends character you are. Now, I didn't really like this quiz as it was totally obvious which answer was related to which character. So when I tried to do Phoebe on purpose....

This is the picture....


Uhm...
I guess I'm more like Phoebe than I realized?
Anyone else see the resemblance????? (ignore the ginormous head)

Scary.

But, I do kinda like the description:
"you're phoebe...completely off the wall and scatter brained, but your friends know you'll always be faithful to them, no matter what."


I don't think I'm scattered brained and I probably wish I could be more off the wall than I am. But I hope my Friends would agree with the faithfulness.

"P - as in Phoebe
H - as in Hee-Bee
O - as in O-Bee
E - as in E-Bee
B - as in Bee-Bee
E - as in 'Ello there mate!"

"They don't KNOW that we know they know we know!"

(Oh, I'm dieing laughing. hee hee)

"The messers, become...the MESS-EES!!!"

(A ha ha ha, {snort} ha ha ha)



1 comment:

Elizabeth B said...

Okay, so I know you posted this awhile ago but I LOVE the pink bike helmet that is slightly too small for you. :-)

Okay, I was thinking of more Phoebe quotes and I could only think of this one (blame it on vacation): "Evil plan laugh!"