Friday, August 27, 2010

Crystal Lake

As part of my grandma's cottage, she has a little boat house situated right on the lake. In the summer the dock gets laid out. I have seen scores of pictures of various family members gathered around the boathouse and dock. It's just another treasured part of my heritage.

So of course we were anxious to get Josh down there.

The first time we just hung out by the water. He was pretty tired from all the adventures and I didn't want to push his limits.


But just a few days later, the weather was PERFECT and we suited up and headed to the water.

He LOVED it. He absolutely loved it. He splashed his little hand in the water and had a huge smile on his face.

Grandma's boathouse is the yellow one.

You have to walk quite a ways in the water to get any depth, so I carried him all the way out there and we just played. He was happy being passed between people and watching everyone throw the Frisbee around.

I posted a video during our trip which you can check out again for fun.


And we had to get our family photos on the dock too!

Aunt Marcia, my mom, me, Josh, Jim

No comments: