Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Joshua Has Arrived

Our little angel,
Joshua




Born: October 27, 2009, 12:31pm
8 lbs, 7 oz.
21 3/4 inches
Perfect in every way


It was an amazing experience to give birth to this little guy. I hope to write more about the details here later, but finding a lot of time to reflect on the computer is difficult. I was induced Monday night and he was in my arms Tuesday afternoon. Just about every part of the experience was different than I expected. We're still learning to adjust at home and find ourselves full of more questions than answers. But we are lucky to have a great network of people to look upon for all their different experiences. Being a mom is truly enriching and I love it even in the midst of the tiring and frustrating times.

1 comment:

Elizabeth B said...

Welcome, Baby Joshua! You are just adorable.