Saturday, November 20, 2010

Joshua's Halloween

While this was technically Joshua's second Halloween...

(Remember this little blobby guy?)


... it really was his first that we got to enjoy in the traditional way.

On his birthday, we took him to a pumpkin patch to select our pumpkin to carve.




This next picture just makes me laugh so much. I thought we could get some great photos in this area where there were just tons of pumpkins all about. But this face...

...this face was pretty constant. I think he didn't like the smell of the hay or something. So, needless to say, not the best photo op.




For Halloween we got the pumpkin carved and Josh was a big help.




Josh's costume was a giraffe. For some reason I have become so drawn to giraffes since Josh was born. My friend Liz spotted this costume while we were shopping and I scooped it right up.


I just LOVE him in it!!!


Our church has a great big Harvest Festival which we took Josh to.


Yep...

... he had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Elizabeth B said...

I'm pretty sure your pumpkin had the longest stem I've ever seen!