Saturday, March 20, 2010

Joshua is Such a Giver

My boy is so sweet. He loves his mommy. In fact so much so that he is learning to give me presents.

I'm pretty sure it's a conscious decision.

You see, he's giving me the gift of poo.

Yep.

Joshua is watched by grandparents on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday mornings this week I have received HUGE blowouts from the boy. Did I say HUGE? Because I really meant HUGE!!! Such a sweet boy. He's done it occasionally, but I'm starting to wonder if it's becoming more consistent. I'm still waiting for today's gift. I know it's coming.

I think it's because he misses me so much and he wants to share with me what he worked on while I was away. "Look, mama! I saved it just for you!"

Isn't that sweet? Mm-Hmm. Yep.

Today's package hasn't arrived yet and I'm sure the longer we wait, the more special it will be!

And don't get me started on how giving he is with the drool...


My sweet boy.

No comments: