Friday, April 3, 2009

Pudge's Debut


Jim and I are proud and happy to finally officially announce that we are expecting a little surprise to join our family in October. I am currently at the end of my eleventh week and we had our second ultrasound yesterday. Our little Pudge (as we are currently lovingly calling the little one) is about 2 inches big and we could see the arms moving. The doctor even gave a little poke which resulted in a somersault.

There will be much to share and experience and I am looking forward to all of it. I think I have been reluctant to do much posting here lately because our news was what I wanted to talk about, but we had to wait an appropriate amount of time...so I just didn't want to talk about anything else. Can you blame me?

2 comments:

robin said...

Super, duper news Shawn. I'll be praying for the grace of God above to be on you as the days and months proceed.

Unknown said...

Pudge, I can't wait to meet you! I'd say your name is a little more imaginative than the one my mom and dad (Holly and Darcy) have made up for me:
"Little Baby". :)
-LB